Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Letter To God.


Hello God. I am having a wonderful life out here. And you are taking good care of me. Thank you.
Occasionally, I do fall sick with depression, anxiety and fear. Sorry to be selfish, but I remember you only during those times. But invariably you have come to help me regain my balance and control.
One day I slipped my anchor and was all at sea. You did not come for a very long time. Sorry God but I had almost given up on you when, out of nowhere, you appeared to steady my ship.
Now, I have thought of telling you something and hence this letter. I have decided to be with you at all times. And it's been a lovely experience. Those evil elements which have haunted me every now and then in the past, are frequenting less now. And if at all they come, they disappear seeing you around. And sometimes when they linger on, I am able to tackle them with ease.
If you think I have become even more selfish by staying with you for ever, I am sorry. But my reasons are purely on the faith you have bestowed upon me. I am overwhelmed in your company and I don't want to lose you ever again.
Once again God, thank you for taking care of me. I have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you. Now, I am awaiting your answer. Please don't say no.

Truly yours.

No comments: